Tuesday, March 1, 2011

"Who Let the Dogs Out?" I did!

Thursday was annual check up day for the crazy dogs.  Man, those little critters are expensive !!  I also learned that my mixed breed dog is older than I thought.  I adopted her from a shelter, and they had some old records.  She's 11 years old.  My loud, pushy, not so bright, doggie is an old lady too.  So we did some extra, old lady labs.  This included a urinalysis.  All the lab results were fine except her urinalysis had a specific gravity that was low.  Vet wanted a sample of her first morning urine to re-check the result.   Approximately 45 minutes ago, found me following the old lady around with a pie plate.  Me, in my sweats.  Her, on a leash, really needing to pee.  SUCCESS!!!  I think we're all a little crazy this morning.  I really didn't think I would be able to do it.  I laughed at the vet when she called to ask for the sample last night.  I'll keep you posted.

Hope all is well out in blogland.  Things are going swimmingly here.  I working on modifying my RV plans.  Being unemployed for so long put a little crimp in my financial planning.

No comments: