Monday, July 5, 2010

Precious - Based on a Novel by Sapphire

I tried to watch it well.  I was attentive.  I watched the added stuff on the DVD.  I'm sure it is a wonderful movie.  I am not the one that can appreciate it.  The movie is for people that have moved further in their journey.  I only made it 30 minutes into the movie before I couldn't stand it any more.  So now I will try...  "God Grew Tired of Us".  A documentary about children that survived amazing craziness and ended up in U.S. trying to find their way.  I'll let you know. 

1 comment:

ThE MidLiFe CrUiSeR said...

I got stuck watching it at the movie theater with my big sister. She was enjoying it, so I had to sit through the whole thing. It was a heavy movie. I'd watch it again if I was given some prozac ;)

Nellie
http://midlifecruiser.blogspot.com