This morning, I was following up on some applications I put in 2 weeks ago. On the third call, I made appt for an interview. I was hoping for a dialysis or hospital position. At this point I will settle for someone letting me actually touch a patient. Interview is with a national home health agency. I have lot's of questions for them. I've done home health before, many years ago. It's not a bad gig if I can find the right company.
Everybody keep fingers crossed, keept me in your prayers. However you roll :0) .... I thank you!
Hope all is well out there in Blogland. Be gentle with each other.
- ability to save money when a had a good income
- new car (toad) that will make a home health job possible (I couldn't have reasonably done it in a truck)
- internet to keep me connected and let me find jobs.
- music that helps me to believe in myself and make these calls to sell myself.
- cheese/broccoli/chicken that made a good lunch