Thursday, September 2, 2010

Yes, this May be My first big step.

Short update!  Just got back from interview for the new job.  I'm crazy nervous and excited.  I think the interview went well but only time will tell.  I'm a horrible liar so I was just up front with them about why I am leaving my current job.  I'm still on track to start full-timing by March 2012.  Current job schedule is still making me sleep deprived.  Most thankful today, for my RN.  Which means there will always be a job for me, anywhere & anytime.  In the current economy, that's invaluable. 

6 comments:

Merikay said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you. the waiting can be nerve racking!

Barb said...

Good Luck, Katie! Let us know what happens.
Barbara

what'supwithsusanandcompany said...

Katie, I hope it all works out for you. Keep in touch.

Karyn-Lee said...

Sometimes change is as good as a rest. Keep your hopes up and remain positive, life has a funny way of working things out!

I firmly believe that!!

Oh and I also got something in the mail the other day on my pension at work informing me all I have to do is work another 12 years.... yikes! Why does that seem so far away!

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

You know that there are RN positions that are short-term around the country...you could full-time and still work in new and exciting places...

Debbie Goode said...

I have my fingers crossed for you! Good Luck!