Thursday, September 2, 2010

Yes, this May be My first big step.

Short update!  Just got back from interview for the new job.  I'm crazy nervous and excited.  I think the interview went well but only time will tell.  I'm a horrible liar so I was just up front with them about why I am leaving my current job.  I'm still on track to start full-timing by March 2012.  Current job schedule is still making me sleep deprived.  Most thankful today, for my RN.  Which means there will always be a job for me, anywhere & anytime.  In the current economy, that's invaluable. 

6 comments:

Merikay said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you. the waiting can be nerve racking!

Me and My Dog said...

Good Luck, Katie! Let us know what happens.
Barbara

Susan said...

Katie, I hope it all works out for you. Keep in touch.

Wild Blue Yonder said...

Sometimes change is as good as a rest. Keep your hopes up and remain positive, life has a funny way of working things out!

I firmly believe that!!

Oh and I also got something in the mail the other day on my pension at work informing me all I have to do is work another 12 years.... yikes! Why does that seem so far away!

Cheers!

Hembree said...

You know that there are RN positions that are short-term around the country...you could full-time and still work in new and exciting places...

Debbie Goode said...

I have my fingers crossed for you! Good Luck!