Wednesday, April 7, 2010

You'd think I would be used to it by now.

It's April 7th for gosh sakes!!  70 degrees + just 2 days ago.  Woke up to snow, wet and cold this morning.  The weather forcast plugin, on my desktop, showed that it was raining all day yesterday.  Was a little windy but no rain here, not any, all day.  Work is good about letting us work from home when the weather is dodgy.  So I called, what do I have to loose?  Only to discover, I was already scheduled to work from home, AND, not until an hour later than I thought.  OMG I was looking at the wrong day on my calendar.  Tomorrow, I have to work in the office.  This is the second time that has happened recently.  At least, this time, I didn't make it all the way to the office and have to find something to do for 2 hours before work officially started.  Am I loosing it? Probably :0) Needless to say, I'm working from home today.  That's Awesome!  Well, maybe, not awesome (I'm still working after all) but not as bad and driving downtown to work in a crowded office. 

Missing out on the RV Dreams rally.  I am following the blogs, and we're All there in spirit, me and the crazy dogs.

No comments: