Thursday, June 10, 2010

Yep, I'm Sick.

Good things about being sick......   Not working (I'm not sure, if I was given the choice, if it's worth the trade).  Cold meds and colds make me sleepy so I spend my time in this twilight sleep listening to books on tape.  With this cold, at least I SOUND pitiful too, so when someone calls me or I call in to work I get lot's of sympathy.  Glad I am actually ill.  My brain plays tricks, so when I want to spend the whole day in bed, it's good to know for sure that it's physical and not mental. 

Hope all is well out there in blogland. 

4 comments:

Merikay said...

Sleep is the best medicine. But don't drive when on cold meds. I did once and took out the side of the garage!

ThE MidLiFe CrUiSeR said...

I'm glad you're using your time stuck in bed listening to books on tape. I say spoil yourself as much as you can while you have the chance. Sometimes I think the only time I get to catch up on my sleep is when I'm sick in bed.

Take care!
Nellie
http://midlifecruiser.blogspot.com/

Travels with Emma said...

Chicken soup is the ticket! The steam from the soup helps clear the sinus', and it's comforting as well. :)
Sorry you're under the weather.

Debbie Goode said...

Gosh....hope you are feeling better!