I never made it to the Celestial Seasonings plant on my vacation. Things just kept coming up. I did manage to loose 2 pounds on my vacation and I enjoyed the time to re-group. Truck got all fixed up with it's annual check-up and cost less than I thought. They were even able to fix the broken door at a reasonable price. The truck will need new tires sometime in the next year. I have the number of the woman that is interested in buying the truck, I'll keep you posted on how that goes. I also found out that a friend will be selling her 2002 honda civic soon. She is the only owner and is getting a bigger vehicle for her growing family. Guess what! That particular car tows well & easily. Stuff falling in to place? We'll see.
My Craigs List lessons continue. The fish tank buyer fell through so I have posted the add again. Seems like things just take FOREVER. I want it NOW. Practicing my patience is becoming a habit. This is a good thing I suppose.
Did you see? Jennifer of Living in My Car checked out my blog and left a nice comment. Thank you Jennifer! She's dealing with a leak and some other troubles on her adventure right now. I guess other people get to work on patience too :0)
- Safe place for dogs to stay and play when I have to work in the office.
- Kind people at work that Get Me! and make me laugh
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' TV show. The human body is just amazing!
- Still thankful for AC I can afford
- Books on tape, the one that kept me listening in bed this morning was "Candy Girl". A memoir by a girl that decided to try out stripping, in MN of all places.