Thursday, November 11, 2010

Dreamin' Dreamin'

When I get a little down or I need to find some cajones, I watch my 2 favorite underdog movies.  "G.I. Jane" and "Rudy".  These movies always get my heart racing and give me a smile.    Demi Moore,  in GI Jane, plays a woman that gains respect against all odds then moves on to fight the political machine so she can finish her job.

Rudy is a fictionalized account of a true story.  A guy who's got no business trying to play football or go to Notre Dame, does both of them. 
He has moments of feeling sorry for himself, but overcomes it with the help of angels (so to speak).  Both of the movies are campy and even a little hokey but I LOVE them.  Happy endings are my thing :0)

When I get really desperate, I watch "Finding Nemo"  :0) always good for a smile and a few giggles. 


So, the other thing I do to keep my spirits up is search for RV's I could purchase now & take off.  You know, those $6,000, 20 year old class A's that pop up on craigslist.    There is a pink (interior and exterior) 34 foot, Pace Arrow, that fits the bill right now.  WOW, I'm sure that would be an adventure  LOL.  Especially this time of year.  But it is fun to think about.

3 comments:

Four Windows with a View said...

Unless you're really hooked on the pink, I think you need to keep looking!!!

Merikay said...

I'm going to look at something tomorrow. ONLY look!

We are so far from getting the house done it is depressing.

Ali Workentin said...

We have an '86 Class A that looks very much like the one you posted about though ours is tan. And we have a queen bed in the back not twin beds. For a single person that would not be too bad.

It is fun to look isn't it. We are looking a a new to us truck. Was going to go look today but it is raining and no fun to look in the rain.