Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Funky Weather

Sold my motorcycle today.  It's o.k.  I know it is.  My Brain is screaming LOUD.  You CAN'T let this go..  you've wanted it for so long.  I've wanted a motorcycle since I was 8 years old.  I was caught, with my brother, riding a dirt bike in a neighbors backyard.  BAD THING.  My father had seen a horrible motorcycle accident, when he was a teen, and FORBADE us from EVER riding a motorcycle.  I finally bought one and took a class when I was 37.  I had an Awesome Vulcan Classic 1500 and wrecked it within the year.  Broke my leg and learned a big lesson.  Once I recovered, I bought a Honda Shadow 750 (750 is what I should have started with).  The Honda was the one I sold today.  The girl I sold it too LOVES it and will put it to good use. 

I've decided to use tow a car instead of taking my motorcycle on the road.  They rent motorcycles though, don't they?  I will keep my helmet, gloves, boots and jacket!!  I know I can ride, I have the license :0)

Family teaches us a LOT. Influences what we will become.

No comments: