Monday, March 1, 2010

It's a secret

I was able to watch the hockey game, with the sound off, while I was working last night.  SHH don't tell my boss.  I'm sure there is a rule, somewhere, about not watching TV while I'm working.  In between calls I was gasping and holding my breath as I watched the end of that FINE game.  If there is ANY sport I enjoy, it's hockey.  My family was involved with hockey games all through my elementary school and Jr. High.  I learned to tie my shoes at a hockey game.  Ice skating was a family activity and gave us lot's of family memories.  Hockey is a big bunch of craziness, organized chaos, and I love to watch it.  There is some part of me was rooting for Canada.  It's their Olympics, and only seems right they should win the gold.  US sure made them earn it.  I'm off work today.  Time for laundry and grocery store run.  Not much exciting here.  Hope all is well in blogland.  I'll cya around.

No comments: