Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Haven't I Been Productive?

By the end of the day yesterday I had:  A new dentist, clean truck inside & out, socialized with my mother, full dog food bin, restocked printer ink, a jump drive full of polar bears, empty trash cans, and full refrig.  By the end of today I will have clean sheets on the bed, appointments for further dental work, clean kitchen, more money paid off the credit card and a few more cassettes transferred to the computer. 

What's that you say?  You don't have a jump drive full of polar bears and you are jealous??  Don't be jealous, I'll share.  I have friends that went to Churchill, Manitoba last year.  That is the place where the polar bears hang out, waiting for the sea ice to freeze, so they can go hunt food.  They are in "walking hibernation" and Churchill has some places for tourists to get up close & personal with the polar bears.  There is not a way for my RV to ever get to Churchill, to see the polar bears.  They had made a CD/slideshow about the trip that was very informative but I wanted MORE POLAR BEARS.  Yesterday, she loaded up my jump drive with all the pictures they took.  One of my jobs for coffee today is to go through and pick my favs.  I'll post the coolest ones here when I'm done.

1 comment:

Merikay said...

I have a friend that has gone to Churchill several times. She is a fantastic photographer, and many of the cards she sells are of these guys!

Not a place to RV too is right!