Diana of Life on the open road left a comment expressing a concern about my purging urges. What I know about preparing for a life of full-timing I've primarily learned from the internet and blogs. I know I don't want to leave anything in storage. I've gotten the impression that there just won't be room (weight/space allotment) for anything that is not useful. I've limited myself to one box of stuff that is just keepsakes. Memory items that have no use but I like to touch and see sometimes. I know I can take some pics to stick up on the walls. I want to limit or eliminate fragile items since things can get so rattled around when driving the rig. With this in mind, while I'm waiting for my time, I often look at things in my home and think... 'that can go' and 'I'm taking that for sure' and 'that will be hard to let go, but I can't take it' and 'I could give that to so and so'
I'm gathering a big pile of cassettes that are now in my computer. They will go in a box for my garage sales to come. It's all about the Eagles this morning! Doing some dish washing dancing and having party flashbacks with my coffee this morning :0)
- Wonderful weather today so I can have all the windows open
- Housecleaner is here today. Clean sheets and bathrooms for the week.
- Good feelings to go with music memories
- Amazon.com having album information and art work for old albums I'm transferring to the computer.
- Sleeping in, no alarms and no whining dogs today.