I don't think I'll have any trouble learning to slow down when I start RVing full time. My baseline is turtle speed with occasional sit & stare thrown in for good measure. Even when I was a runner, I was never making record time. I can focus and 'get er done' if I need to. I just don't like to need to. With all that considered, I guess it's only appropriate that it's taking me 2 years to get on the road now that I've made the decision :0)
- Paid time off from work. A whole week!
- Working with a co-worker that takes as many calls as I do today.
- Special gems in my cassette music collection. Music I couldn't find anywhere else and I had forgotten how much I loved.
- Watching past Survivor episodes with commentary. What a way to start my time off.
- Kind callers today that said nice things to me